From ITEM International we are closely following the rapid evolution of everything related to the coronavirus COVID-19 and the impact it is having on all of us. The COVID-19 is a challenge for the whole society and we must face it with the greatest responsibility with our staff, customers and suppliers.
We would like you to have all the information we can offer you:
• Our priority is to prevent and minimize any impact on the business, while ensuring the health of our entire team, clients and collaborators. We have set an action plan in motion in order to minimize the risk of disease, while we continue working to offer you our services, always in compliance with the instructions of the competent health authorities.
• Our responsibility, with each of our more than 10,000 clients, is to deal with each and every of your queries or needs which have arisen during these complex days. We would like to highlight that, to meet these requirements, both our team of sales representatives and our Sales department are operational through normal official channels.
• Until today, we have been able to send all the orders as planned. By the same token, we know that the situation is changing daily, so the merchandise shipment will depend more on the transport restrictions set by the Central Government than on our part. We will continue informing you as we have more news about this subject.
• Given these transport restrictions, in case of placing orders these days, we require your confirmation indicating whether the merchandise can be received at your store or you would prefer to collect it in our facilities.
• For more than a month, we have been gradually adopting measures to mitigate the consequences for all of you, bearing in mind that a large part of our suppliers is Asian. For that reason, we have successfully received more than 75% of the planned merchandise (2,200 novelties), currently having 13,000 stock references available. This way, we will guarantee a complete service for all of you when everything goes back to “normal”.
We appreciate your collaboration and responsibility. We remind you that for any questions you can contact us through chat, email or phone +34 937 768 300.
General manager and founder of ITEM International