Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ITEM International S.A. with registered office at C/Ferrocarril 7, Castellbisbal (08755) in Barcelona, Tax Identification number A-58025313 and registered in the Commercial Business Registry: T 37670 , F 5, S 8, H B 24642, I/A 34 (27.07.15).
In the website www.itemint.com a series of informative contents about the products and activity of the company are found.
ITEM International S.A. makes its best efforts to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and updated. ITEM International S.A. denies responsibility for the mistakes or omissions that could exist in this website. ITEM International S.A. cannot control the use that the user gives to the information, and, therefore, will not be responsible for any kind of damages or prejudices, whether direct or indirect, that could come from the use of such information. The information that is contained in the catalogues and lists of prices are just working as an indication. ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. will be able to modify these prices at any moment, without notification. That is why the business transactions made with ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. will just be binding in the conditions and prices that are indicated in the order sheets prepared at the very moment of t he order.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The delivery of the order requested by the client implies his/her agreement with the present general conditions of sale. No stipulation made by the client about the conditions of sale, letters, acknowledgements of receipt or other documents will differ from the ones by ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. if they have not been accepted and agreed by that company in writing beforehand
- An order is not definitive until it is accepted by ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. Any stipulation to repeal or supplement these general conditions of sale shall be deemed accepted by the customer if there is no written reply. The sale will come into effect when ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. will have accepted the order, by means of a written confirmation or by the actual delivery of the product.
- Once the desired product is selected, its Price is shown in Euros and the VAT is not included. The final cost/price includes the delivery cost until the place of the business. Goods will not be sent to individuals’ homes. We will just work with professional customers. Minimum amount: peninsula except for Portugal and Andorra: 200€ VAT not included; Balearic Islands: 200€ VAT not included. Canary Islands: 600€, other destinies: please contact us with our exportation department to get more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- With the exception of a possible agreement; the products found in ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A.’s catalogue will be served in delivery dates agreed at the moment of the order confirmation by ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. Peninsula, Ceuta and Melilla: maximum 15 days. Canary Islands: 25 days approximately. Other destinies: please get in touch with or exportation department to get more information (email@example.com). The delivery times indicated are an orientation, ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. will try to respect them. Nevertheless, its delay will not imply the cancellation of the order nor any kind of compensation. Any penalty clause for late delivery imposed by the customer will be rendered null and void by point 1 of these Conditions of Sale. The delivery will be considered completed as soon as the transport company has handed the product over the costumer.
- It is up to the person receiving the package to verify the products are correct and to make all the qualifications and claims that may be justified in a written method in a maximum of four days. If the delivered products do not conform to the nature or quantity specified on the delivery invoice, the client should make a claim at www.itemint.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone call at 93 776 83 00 (extension number 4) or fax at 93 774 60 08 to the Comercial department of ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. within the next 4 days after the delivery. If the complaint is not made within the deadlines or not all the information is provided, ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. could reject the complaint.
- The applicable payment terms will be agreed beforehand with ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. in previous orders. The company reserves the right to modify the payment conditions by previously noticing the client in a written method.
- The goods are owned by ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. until the corresponding invoice will have been done effectively and correctly in its entirety.
- These General Sales conditions as well as the signed contracts are governed by the applicable legislation and are determined by the Spanish law. In case of litigation relating to the interpretation or execution of these general terms of sale, and all contracts agreed with clients will be expressly attributed to the jurisdiction of the Tribunal of Barcelona.
Our shipping policy is based, mostly, on free shipping for all the orders (paid shipping charge) that meet the minimum order and area conditions. We want our customers to focus on the order and not worry about the shipment cost. This shipment will always be managed by leading companies in the logistics sector, offering optimal times and good service.
Areas with paid shipping charge:
Europe: Spain, Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania.
Areas to check delivery cost and conditions:
Europe: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, United Kingdom and Scotland.
Both these countries and those from outside the European Union are required to contact our export team to know in more detail the conditions and options for shipping the merchandise.
THE OBJECT OF THE SITE. IMMUNITY FROM RESPONSIBILITIES
Through this web site, we supply information on services and/or products which we offer or commercialize. ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. makes all the efforts to present the information without spelling mistakes, but in case one is made, we will try to fix it as soon as possible. If a client has bought a certain product based on that mistake, s/he is entitled to cancel the purchase without any cost on his/her part.
ITEM INTERNATIONAL publishes with utmost rigor possible the main characteristics of the product and its images. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on the Website matches the product color, as the display of product depends in part upon the browser and monitor you are using. ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. cannot be held liable for inaccuracies in the photographs on the Website. It is possible that certain products are, into a certain extent, different from the described and presented product in the Website. We cannot guarantee homogeneity in the production of the product, and, therefore, we cannot guarantee that the delivered product will be exactly the same as the one represented in our Website. These differences, as long as they are not related to main and basic characteristics and providing that they do not affect its quality, will not be able to justify the cancellation of an order or a delivery refusal.
USE OF THE WEBSITE Every person accessing to the present website shall be considered a ‘user’ and will always accept expressly, automatically and voluntarily the General Terms in force when s/he accesses to the website as well as the Special conditions, if those are applicable. Moreover, the user should be conscious about not using any of the contents of the website for objectives which work out against public morality or policy. Furthermore, the user commits oneself not to obtain, copy, reproduce, distribute, transform or suppress the contents of the web unless they are for personal, non-lucrative use. Otherwise, the company reserves the right to take the necessary legal measures.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Intellectual property rights. All the logos, trademarks or industrial designs which appear in this website fall within the scope of industrial and intellectual property rights registered by ITEM INTERNATIONAL S.A. being forbidden any form of exploitation, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of them.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION